COWBELL KITCHEN PRESENTS
- November 7th, 2017
Chicken Supreme is a new and popular menu item at Cowbell Kitchen. It is crispy, moist and so tasty. Enjoy this perfect autumn dish at the Cowbell Farm, or make it in the comfort of your own home. Be sure to share your pictures with us on Facebook and Instagram!
At Cowbell, we use fresh, local ingredients when possible. Approximately 75% of the food served at Cowbell is sourced within Huron County.
CHICKEN SUPREME (serves 4)
- 4 8oz. chicken breasts, skin and wing bone attached
- 8 slices prosciutto, good quality
- 2 oz double cream brie, sliced
- 2 oz The Garlic Box Maple Orange Garlic Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Lift skin from chicken breast, insert slice of brie. Replace skin.
3. Wrap the chicken breast with 2 slices of prosciutto.
4. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
5. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Place the chicken breasts on lined baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 F, 20 to 25 min until done (to thermometer reading of 167 F, at core near the wing bone)
8. Five minutes prior to being done, remove from oven and drizzle Orange Maple Garlic sauce over chicken breasts.
9. Return baking sheet to oven and continue baking chicken for 5 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
This dish is best served with creamy mashed potatoes, your favourite seasonal vegetable and paired with a delicious Absent Landlord Country Kolsch.