Reports to: Sr. Director, Sales
Job Type: Contract – Full-time - June 27th - September 5th
Job ID: 2022-06
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are seeking a Brand Ambassador for the Summer to serve as a dedicated brand expert and resource focused on all things brand related in the assigned market. The Brand Ambassador is expected to work under two important umbrellas: Hijinx Beverage Co. and Cowbell Brewing Co. You will increase brand awareness though events and ad hoc activations. An entrepreneurial mentality is key to success in this role. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
WAYS TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD:
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative, responsible
- Proactive communicator
- Event management or promotional background is a plus
- Previous experience in sales preferred
- Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador preferred
- Willingness to travel across Ontario
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Work effectively and collaboratively with all Event and Sales Team members.
- Physically fit as standing for long periods of time and some lifting as required
- Must have up to date Smart Serve Certification
- A passion and knowledge of the Beverage Alcohol industry
- Work directly with the Sr. Direct or Sales to drive awareness about Hijinx Beverage Co. and Cowbell Brewing Co.
- Responsible for in market activation at festivals, events, licensees and with our key retail partners.
- Responsible for set-up and teardown of events material
- Bring our brands to life by connecting with consumers in the field.
- Traveling across the province throughout the summer
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.