Reports To: Executive Chef
Job Type: Part time and Full time, permanent
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Dishwasher will be responsible for washing all dish ware and cutlery. The Dishwasher must be able to work quickly and effectively in order to maintain the pace of food service. The position is a potential stepping stone for prep and line cook work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Executive Chef, the duties and responsibilities of the Dishwasher include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Wash dishes manually;
- Wash dishes with an automatic dishwasher;
- Assist kitchen staff with prep and plating as required;
- Conduct cleaning duties as required, such as mopping, sweeping, and other cleaning duties; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant staff;
- The ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; and
- The ability to work well in collaborative teams along with the ability to take direction.
- Position may require long periods of standing and walking
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours; and
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.