Reports to: Sr. Director, Operations
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job ID: 2022- 14
Duties also include primarily working on the packaging line and operating a forklift. This role will require extreme attention to detail, safety, the ability to react quickly and efficiently, and a desire to create and maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Sr. Director of Operations the duties and responsibilities of the Forklift Operator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working on the packaging line;
- Loading and unloading skids of product, skid wrapping, material handling;
- Assist with cellar cleanliness. Power-washing, cleaning equipment and other duties as assigned.
- Assistance with light outdoor maintenance may be required periodically. Tasks may include building perimeter checks, sweeping, power blowing, pressure washing and limited lawn or snow maintenance.
- Participate in inventory counts as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Previous WHMIS training is an asset;
- Previous forklift experience is required;
- Ability to work well in both a solo and team environment;
- Ability to accept continual feedback and direction;
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Position is in a publicly facing Destination Brewery with incredibly high standards for quality and cleanliness, chosen applicant must be comfortable working in an open setting, and occasionally interacting with Cowbell's guests;
- Position will require 4–8-hour periods of standing and walking;
- Will be required to lift heavy objects up to but not exceeding 50 pounds; and at times complete tasks that are physically demanding;
- Hours will be Monday to Friday 7am-3pm with occasional additional hours;
- Occasional weekends.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.