Here we GROW again!
Cowbell Brewing Co is looking to add an Inside Sales Associate. If you are passionate about customer service and are a professional looking to join one of the fastest growing craft breweries in Ontario, look no further. Cowbell Brewing Co is located in beautiful Huron County and offers a variety of craft beer, cocktail-inspired, vodka-based seltzers, and fresh-picked apple cider. If you think Cowbell could be your destiny, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Associate plays an integral role in building our business by providing direct support to Territory Managers to ensure the Sales Department achieves projected targets and KPI’s. The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for soliciting orders from existing and potential customers across Ontario, and providing and processing detailed information in response to inquiries about the Cowbell portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Calling customers based on assigned territories for orders
- Managing inside sales inbox for customer call backs
- Supporting the Outside Sales Team to achieve overall objectives
- Managing personal and team KPIs-
- Invoicing customer orders
- Tracking and identifying important customer orders for Logistics to flag
- Completing of daily Call lists
- New customer setup
- Aiding field reps in customer requests or issues
- Relaying customer requests to Outside Sales Team
- Working with logistics on routing
- Identifying customers needs based on new and existing products.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Experience in Customer Service and Analysis Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & CRM systems.
- Strong Sales background and relationship building
- Acute attention to detail
- Self-driven to perform and achieve results
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Associate
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization;
- Effective communication, both written and verbal and strong presentation skills;
- Computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office;
- Beverage alcohol industry experience is an asset;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Acceptable criminal check;
- Ability to demonstrate behaviours compatible with organizational values;
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.