Job Title: Restaurant Host
Reports To: Service Manager
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Restaurant Host will provide exceptional guest experiences when greeting valued guests to Cowbell Kitchen Inc. As frontline staff, the Restaurant Host will greet, seat and take reservations from guests in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Restaurant Host include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity;
- Greet guests at the door, seat guests at the bar or dining area, clean tables upon guest departure, take reservations, communicate any relevant information to other staff, and process bills and payments when required;
- Take initiative in becoming knowledgeable in food and beverages being served; and
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience as a restaurant hosts is preferred;
- Ability to work well under pressure with strong multitasking skills;
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum;
- Ability to work well as a team and support team members when required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong customer service disposition; and
- A strong attention to detail
- Position may require long periods of standing and walking
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions; and
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.