Job Type: Part-Time, Contract
Reports to: Manager, Direct to Consumer
Contract: May 2022 to Sept 2022
Reporting to the Coordinator, Direct to Consumer, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional guest experiences to all guests of the Cowbell General Store. The Sales Associate will ensure the Cowbell General Store is clean, orderly, and visually appealing at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Coordinator, Direct to Consumer, the duties and responsibilities of the Sales Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment;
- Ability to build rapport with guests by creating an informative and pleasant guest experience;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills ;
- Demonstrated experience working with computers and/or tablets;
- Demonstrated experience handling cash;
- Ability to confidently use computer systems as needed;
- Experience working with a POS system (preferred) ;
- Smart Serve Certification or ability to acquire Smart Serve Certification before commencing employment.;
- Some Heavy lifting is required;
- Bending and kneeling;
- Standing for extended periods of time and walking;
- Use of store ladder to retrieve stock;
- Potential to work outside of normal business hours;
- Potential to work on a computer for long periods of time.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.