Here we GROW again!
Are you passionate about sales and brand building? Do you thrive in fast paced environments? Cowbell Brewing Co is looking to add a Territory Manager to the Golden Horseshoe area. If you are a sales professional looking to join one of the fastest growing craft breweries in Ontario, look no further. Cowbell Brewing Co is located in beautiful Huron County and offers a variety of craft beer, cocktail-inspired, vodka-based seltzers, and fresh-picked apple cider. If you think Cowbell could be your destiny, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Reporting into the District Sales Manager, this position will represent our company and grow Cowbell Brewing's portfolio presence in the trade within the assigned sales territory (Golden Horseshoe).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve territory sales volume, revenue, and share growth targets;
- Establish business relationships with customers (Retail/On-Premise); advise/provide recommendations regarding Cowbell products, promotions, and sales opportunities; and work with customer to develop account plans and priorities;
- Hold regular business reviews with customers to discuss product performance and account activations as required.
- Manage expenses within established budgets.
- Review sales data and apply knowledge of the territory to identify opportunities and execute sales plans;
- Coordinate and execute various Key Account and Marketing programs and provide feedback with regard to the design, implementation, and effectiveness of programs;
- Maintain merchandising standards and work to influence space allotments and product visibility/accessibility. based on analysis of sales Maintain up-to-date customer information and sales data in customer relationship management software (CRM);
- Remain apprised of industry trends and changes to the competitive environment;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a consumer-packaged goods environment;
- Experience executing sales plans;
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination;
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization;
- Effective communication, both written and verbal; strong presentation skills;
- Computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office;
- Beverage alcohol industry experience is an asset;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Acceptable criminal check;
- Ability to demonstrate behaviours compatible with organizational values;
- Smart Serve certificate.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Blyth Brewing & Distilling Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.