MANAGER, INSIDE SALES & SUPPORT
Job Title: Manager, Inside Sales & Support
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 2019-20
Dreams are Bigger in Blyth. As we continue to expand into LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for ‘More Cowbell!’ The Cowbell Farm in Blyth opened its doors in August, 2017 and our dream to have North America’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery is becoming an exciting reality. Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community, and social responsibility.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Manager, Inside Sales & Support is responsible for leading the Inside Sales team as well as delivering recurring sales reporting and providing data insights.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a data driven leader and under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the duties and responsibilities of the Manager, Inside Sales & Support include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build the Inside Sales model;
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer to establish strategic business plans for Inside Sales;
- Support the overall distribution strategy for Inside sales;
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate Inside Sales activities;
- Collect and communicate valuable data and information across business units;
- Manage and coordinate daily activities of the Inside Sales team;
- Coach the Inside Sales team to proactively provide value added insights and ideas, and;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2 to 3 years of demonstrated leadership in customer centric sales or administrative positions;
- Ability to collect, interpret and present data to develop strategic plans;
- Hands on experience with Sales Force administration and reporting as well as extensive experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Experience managing, coaching and leading a team;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills, and;
- Some travel may be required to support territory sales efforts.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings and weekends or outside normal working hours;
- Able to work on a computer for long periods of time, and;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
How to Apply
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: email@example.com
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.