Job Title: Operations Assistant
Reports to: Manager, Operations
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
Job ID: 2019-02
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Manager, Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the Operations Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in warehouse, shipping and receiving operations;
- Assist in packaging operations including building, packing, and wrapping can trays, cleaning materials, housekeeping, and more;
- Ability to work hands on with assisting all aspects of production;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to work well as a team;
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Working in a safe and conscientious manner at all times, while adhering to all Company safety policies and guidelines;
- Ability to work on your feet for a full day in a busy environment.
- Position may require long periods of standing or walking;
- Position is in a publicly facing Destination Brewery with state-of-the-art equipment, and high standards for quality and cleanliness. Chosen applicant must be comfortable working in an open setting, and occasionally interacting with Cowbell’s guests. Real housekeeping skills are required;
- Required to work in a loud, open area;
- May be required lift heavy objects and complete tasks that are physically demanding, and;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
How to Apply
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.