Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Manager, Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the Operations Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in warehouse, shipping and receiving operations;
• Assist in packaging operations including building, packing, and wrapping can trays, cleaning materials, housekeeping, and more;
• Ability to work hands on with assisting all aspects of production;
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to work well as a team;
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment;
• Working in a safe and conscientious manner at all times, while adhering to all Company safety policies and guidelines;
• Ability to work on your feet for a full day in a busy environment.
• Position may require long periods of standing or walking;
• Position is in a publicly facing Destination Brewery with state-of-the-art equipment, and high standards for quality and cleanliness. Chosen applicant must be comfortable working in an open setting, and occasionally interacting with Cowbell’s guests. Real housekeeping skills are required;
• Required to work in a loud, open area;
• May be required lift heavy objects and complete tasks that are physically demanding, and;
• Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
How to Apply
• Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: email@example.com
• In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
• We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.