Job Title: Reservation Host
Reports To: Director, Food & Beverage
Job Type: Full time and Part time
Job ID: 2020-10
Dreams are Bigger in Blyth. As we continue to expand into LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for ‘More Cowbell!’ The Cowbell Farm in Blyth opened its doors in August, 2017 and our dream to have North America’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery is becoming an exciting reality. Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community, and social responsibility.
Reporting to the Director, Food & Beverage, the Reservation Host/Hostess will provide exceptional guest experiences when greeting valued guests to Cowbell Kitchen Inc. As frontline staff, the Reservation Host/Hostess will greet and take reservations from guests in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director, Food & Beverage, the duties and responsibilities of the Reservation Host/Hostess include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity;
- Greet guests at the door, take reservations, and communicate any relevant information to other staff;
- Answer email and telephone inquiries in a professional manner;
- Take guest reservations and record required information onto the restaurant floor plan;
- Conduct outgoing calls to remind guests of their upcoming reservation; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience as a restaurant reservation host/hostess is preferred;
- Ability to work well under pressure with strong multitasking skills;
- Ability to work well as a team and support team members when required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong customer service disposition; and
- A strong attention to detail.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions; and
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
how to apply
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.