Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Type: Part-time
Reports to: Manager, General Store
Job ID: 2020-38
Dreams are Bigger in Blyth. As we continue to expand into LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for ‘More Cowbell!’ The Cowbell Farm in Blyth opened its doors in August, 2017 and our dream to have North America’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery is becoming an exciting reality. Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community, and social responsibility.
Reporting to the Manager, General Store, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional guest experiences to all guests of the Cowbell General Store. The Sales Associate will ensure the Cowbell General Store is clean, orderly, and visually appealing at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Manager, General Store, the duties and responsibilities of the Sales Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Welcome guests to the store and answer all guest questions;
- Provide excellent guest service to all guests of the Cowbell General Store;
- Remain knowledgeable on all products and the Cowbell brand;
- Maintain stock levels and visual presentation of merchandise;
- Process purchases, returns, exchanges, and other cash duties as required; and
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of one year of experience working in retail;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong customer service disposition;
- Demonstrated experience working with a point of sales system; and
- Demonstrated experience using a cash register.
- Long periods of standing and walking may be required;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Able to work on a computer for long periods of time;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions; and
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
How to Apply
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.